Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help! Galaxy s3 has almost xome to a standstill

Options
  • 14-07-2014 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Howaya guys

im having a lot of trouble wiyh my s3 lately. Its so unresponsive its a joke. I press on an app and it takes about a minute to load and even then when it does come up it keeps freezing for ages. When I get a phone call it rings for abt 30 seconds before a number even shows up; just a black screen. Also some times when im scrolling through the home screens a kind of blemish if u would call it that appears each time I scroll.

I have plenty of memory left. I downloaded booster apps to try fix but to no avail. Ive deleted loads of unused apps, cleared cache deleted all pics and vids tried loading and deleting dummy files but the phone is no more responsive. The battery seems to be getting eaten alive too. And times I charge from empty it tells me straight away that I have 40% battery.

Anyone know what the hell is goin on??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

how much rom you got left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Did your do a factory reset? Usually first thing to try

Advertisement