Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PG sensitivity, any legit Irl/UK 100% VG brands online!

Options
  • 14-07-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

So been vaping 12mg (50/50 pg/vg) for a week now from healthier smoker.ie and the transition form giving up cigs has been easy, only problem though i think they're making me sick. I feel like i got a touch of the flu, sinus and loose stools.
    Some ppl say it could be cig withdrawals, its not, ive attempted to give up cigs before and my main symptom was constipation.

So ive read it could be a PG sensitivity, does any know of any legit decent irl/uk brands that sell 100% vg.
    Ive been reluctant to try e-gigs for ages because of inferior brands from china u cant trust, so once i heard healthier smoker make all their juice in waterford i made the leap.
    I cant comprehend how ppl find it so easy to buy juice online, they dont know how, where and whats it made of.

Was a 20 B&H smoker for over 13 years but found after 2 days on 18mg it made me anxious, surprisingly, so dropped to 12mg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

This guy will custom make juices to whatever ratio you want,some tasty stuff there as well.

http://artisan-eliquid.com/home/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Fairly sure bargainvapour.com do a range of VG liquid.
    vapefreaks.com to a lesser extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pg and vg are dirt cheap. As someone pointed out to me, why put rat poison in e-juice, when the cheapest way to make it is by using the correct ingredients.

Check recommendations on here though, to be sure.

Oh, I'm pretty sure chefs vapour in the UK will knock up 100% vg if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

comeon wrote: »
    So been vaping 12mg (50/50 pg/vg) for a week now from healthier smoker.ie and the transition form giving up cigs has been easy, only problem though i think they're making me sick. I feel like i got a touch of the flu, sinus and loose stools.
    Some ppl say it could be cig withdrawals, its not, ive attempted to give up cigs before and my main symptom was constipation.

So ive read it could be a PG sensitivity, does any know of any legit decent irl/uk brands that sell 100% vg.
    Ive been reluctant to try e-gigs for ages because of inferior brands from china u cant trust, so once i heard healthier smoker make all their juice in waterford i made the leap.
    I cant comprehend how ppl find it so easy to buy juice online, they dont know how, where and whats it made of.

Was a 20 B&H smoker for over 13 years but found after 2 days on 18mg it made me anxious, surprisingly, so dropped to 12mg

I wouldn't assume automatically it's a PG sensitivity, a lot of people incorrectly make that assumption. It's just as likely to be the VG or even more likely to be the flavourings. Eliminate one at a time to try to work out what's disagreeing you and don't be afraid to ask vendors for more details on exactly what ingredients they use.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

I could also be natural withdrawal symptoms you have, give it a bit more time if you can

• Advertisement
Advertisement