Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade suggest ?

Options
  • 14-07-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Looking to upgrade from a evod and looking for some suggestions. I like the size ofthe evod but really want something more reliable and not too pricey !!!

any thoughts ?

thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

romarr wrote: »
    Looking to upgrade from a evod and looking for some suggestions. I like the size ofthe evod but really want something more reliable and not too pricey !!!

any thoughts ?

thx

Clearo or battery? The evod2 clearo and evod variable voltage battery is a great little set up.

Order some of the upgraded kanger heads for the evod 2, I find them a big improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

romarr wrote: »

any thoughts ?

thx

You're probably referring to the whole kit, with battery+eVod tank.

If you want to upgrade, I would recommend that you keep the tank if it's functioning properly and go for a variable voltage battery, it's a shame that NiMh batts are still sold to newcomers. The VV batteries are Li-Po, so you can charge them whenever you want for how long you need, no need to go through full charge-discharge cycle. Besides, you can increase or decrease the voltage to find that sweet spot where the juice tastes best to you. On a standard eVod coil, it should be anywhere from 3.5 to 4.1 volts (the small dial at the bottom will have markings).

Advertisement