Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What defines a car enthusiast?

Options
  • 14-07-2014 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭

Something that I've been pondering for a while now, what kind of person fits that name? personally i think it's someone who enjoys driving, no matter what the car, gives help to others whenever they need it and looks after any car they own as best they can and basically lives breathes and eats cars (not literally of course)

So what do ye think it means??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Someone who takes a drive for the sake of driving.
    Someone who washes their car in the rain.
    Someone who values a car on its merits rather than what it's costing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I have a 4x4 a convertible a fast ford and a 1977 BMW on the road and three fast opels that I'm doing up

So I reckon its people that like cars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Someone that becomes enthusiastic when involved with cars. Whether it be the spotty youth that is salivating over the additions of Halfords tat to their mother's shopping cart, through the average motoring fanatic with a few mouldering piles outside the door, to those that can afford a few well-running examples of motoring heritage..

There's a place for all of us, if we like cars in any way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Someone who sits in a car and finds so way to enjoy driving it - even if it is Dullbox Econo-Hybrid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭noelf

And has the cop not to run down someone elses set of wheels ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,431 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

noelf wrote: »
    And has the cop not to run down someone elses set of wheels ..

that eliminates about 90% of posters on boards :)

Advertisement