Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

betting question help!!

Options
  • 13-07-2014 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I put a bet down for both games to have less 2.5 goals and it said beside the bet 90 mins. Did i win the bet as in the last two world cup games. Im new to the betting lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Depends which games you're talking about... if it includes Brazil vs Netherlands you lost, if it includes Argentina vs Netherlands then you won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Depends which games you're talking about... if it includes Brazil vs Netherlands you lost, if it includes Argentina vs Netherlands then you won.

is it not the average of both as the total goals scored is 3 for 90 mins so it 1.5? oh its the holland and brazil vs germany and netherlands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

No both games will have to be less than 2.5 goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

i dont get why they used 2.5 is it each game would not be 2 and under?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Under 2.5 is just another way of saying under 3 goals as obviously you can't score half a goal, unfortunately your bet is a loser as the late goal screwed you in the Dutch game know all too well how it feels!

• Advertisement
Advertisement