Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

07 Corolla Value

Options
  • 13-07-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭

What would a rough value of an 07 Toyota Corolla Saloon Terra (Petrol) be?
    Probably against a new Nissan Note

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Probably around €5-5.5k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Is it the newer shape one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Kaiser D wrote: »
    Is it the newer shape one?

Yes the one that has just been replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

A friend of mine sold a mint 2007 corolla with 14,000km (yes 14k!) for 7,500 yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    A friend of mine sold a mint 2007 corolla with 14,000km (yes 14k!) for 7,500 yoyo

It would probably work out more cost effective to use Taxis with that mileage!

This one would have a good few more miles on it than that, not sure exactly.
    I was thinking 5.5 to 6k myself alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

ryanf1 wrote: »
    It would probably work out more cost effective to use Taxis with that mileage!

This one would have a good few more miles on it than that, not sure exactly.
    I was thinking 5.5 to 6k myself alright

Probably closer to 5k as a trade in

Advertisement