Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to display Paintings in Dublin City Centre?

Options
  • 13-07-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello,

I paint part-time and have some of my paintings displayed in a local restaurant,

but I was wondering if anyone had any contact information or could suggest a place that might want some free artwork to display in Dublin City Centre?
    I'd much prefer for it to be out there than sit in my front room

here is a link to my small site http://www.dublinartist.com/

Any help /advice honestly would be great? :)

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Francis O Blibhionn

For a few weekends in summer there's a public exhibition on the railings of St. Stephen's Green, I know this isn't the permanent home you're looking for, but thought I'd mention it because it seems like it might be a bit of craic at least. Next one is in August.

Downsides: It's geared towards hawking the paintings, they have to framed and you have to pay 25 quid for the privilege.

The website is peoplesart.ie

Advertisement