Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Exam on Tuesday

Options
  • 13-07-2014 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi i just got an email reminder of my test on tuesday and while reading it it said "you must ensure you use your full name as displayed on your ID when making a booking" on my passport i have my first name, second name and last name.. so thats what i put down will it make a difference? will i be able to sit my exam? :( :O kinda worried now, i dont want to throw away 40 euro.

when i was making the booking i noticed that the ones with * were important so considering the middle name didnt have it i thought it was optional therefor i left it blank..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Most places don't count the middle name. What they mean is that if your name is Margaret Mary Power on your ID, don't write down Peggy Power on your application, even if everyone calls you Peggy. Writing Margaret Power would probably be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 masterwayne

Thoie wrote: »
    Most places don't count the middle name. What they mean is that if your name is Margaret Mary Power on your ID, don't write down Peggy Power on your application, even if everyone calls you Peggy. Writing Margaret Power would probably be OK.

thank you! also the requirements needed to bring on the day of an exam, is a passport and passport photo okay?

Advertisement