Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eGO-CE4 with a half empty tank = week hit, any advice, help!

Options
  • 13-07-2014 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Have a eGO-CE4, i find once i fill the tank fully 1.6ml i get a nice hit and a pleasant taste (b&h gold) but one it goes below 1.0 - 0.8 taste goes and hit is poor, and i tend to get a burning taste, anyone notice this?
    Only started vaping a week ago, so the device should be ok, right?
    Kinda annoying because im trying to monitor my vaping (i.e. measure how many tanks i go through) and not exceed 2 tanks, but i keep having to top up at 1.0 - 0.8 mls, so im losing track.
    Plus, i find im vaping more cause the hits aren't as good, like i said only vaping a week so ive nothing to compare it to
    Currently vaping 12mg, was at 18mg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Sounds like it's not wicking properly.
    Try tilting the tank to cover the wicks before you take a pull.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Get a bottom coil clearo to avoid this kind of wicking issue.
    And if you find yourself vaping a lot more than you smoked, increase your nic concentration.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Just a guess here, but would it have anything to do with vacuum in the tank. I'm sure I've read somewhere that the tank needs to be about 1/3 full at least or they'll have wicking issues. Could be right, could be talking outta my ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Also, what grindle said. I HIGHLY recommend the bottom fed H2 clearo, cheap as chips and is a real work horse.

Nic content should be 18mg for someone coming off 20 a day smokes, 24mg at a push.
    Most people would be inclined to drop to 12mg after a few weeks though.

Advertisement