Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden bamboo pot

Options
  • 12-07-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,965 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking for some wooden bamboo pots like the one's in this picture:

http://www.bamboogarden.com/Cedar%20planters.htm

to go on a patio and grow bamboo that I am hoping would be 7 - 8ft high.

Can't find any around. Does anyone know where I might get some?

Some people have suggested to make my own out of decking, but I am useless at that kind of the thing. Just wondering is there anyone who would make you something simple at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Can't find any around. Does anyone know where I might get one

Thanks

Try bamboosuppliers.ie based in Lucan they import and distribute everything bamboo related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Good enough for Garth Brook's dressing room too..

!!!

All jokes aside... It looks interesting OP, Id be interested in some screening too, what variety of Bamboo are you going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,965 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Armelodie wrote: »
    All jokes aside... It looks interesting OP, Id be interested in some screening too, what variety of Bamboo are you going for?
    Don't know any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Some people have suggested to make my own out of decking, but I am useless at that kind of the thing. Just wondering is there anyone who would make you something simple at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Maybe try the Woodcraft forum There may be someome there who can make the wooden boxes/planters.

Advertisement