Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best fish to buy in Moore St.?

Options
  • 12-07-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,
    When I was passing the other day in Moore St. I have seen some fish stalls. What is the best quality fish to buy from there? I am new in shopping for fish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I personally wouldnt buy fish from the stalls. They have no refridgeration, are exposed to flies.....

One of the butchers sells it. I think its buckleys. From what I saw it was even covered by a mesh to keep flies off.
    You could of course try Kish near smithfield. MY sister swears by them and they are a wholesaler.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Kish in smithfield are excellent, I have used them in the past in various jobs.

Another idea is Howth, the weather is lovely so hop the dart out and buy from one of the shops on the pier, its a beautiful village

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭kevincool

Thanks for the info. Which is the best fish to buy in this season no matter the price?

Advertisement