Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Problems?????

Options
  • 12-07-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I have been so busy doing the fruit and veg this year that I have neglected the lawn. I haven't given it a feed yet. As a result my lawn is looking awful with loads of weeds and moss.

What can I do now in July to improve it? Is it too early to give it a 4 in 1 feed or should I wait until August? I have anaerator so should i use this now?

Your advise will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ray.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

I gave my lawn a feed of 10-10-20 and it took about a week for it to kick in. It is a lush, green pasture now.
    Would a scarifier be the best solution for your lawn? Have you a lot of moss?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ray1964

Thanks for that. I have just given it a scarifier in both directions and have put down a feed, weed and moss killer and waiting on results.

Advertisement