Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alcoholic

Options
  • 12-07-2014 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

At what point is it safe to say your parents are alcoholics ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Shauna_94 wrote: »
    At what point is it safe to say your parents are alcoholics ? I have a mother who is under a lot of stress lately but spends five days a week drinking tonight is no exception she drank and then she physically assaulted me. Bit me scratched me hit me across the head. And told me shed throw my phone phone out of the attic window if I brought the guards to her home ...so safe to say she has a substance abuse ?
    Hi Shauna I'm very sorry to hear that. you may have posted in the wrong forum, so if you click the link below and try again some of the nice people in Non Drinkers Group forum can help you

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1015

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi Shauna:

As per the forum charter - this is not a suitable topic for discussion in this forum.

You may find that the Al Anon/Alateen service can help you.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement