Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My PC Build

Options
  • 11-07-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys i was hoping if you could tell me if these parts are compatible and if i am over spending also if they would all fit inside a NZXT H440 case.

Parts List
    ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII RANGER Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 4820K cpu
    Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB ram
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (120mm) CPU cooling
    Asus R9280X 3gb graphics card
    WD - 2TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green HDD
    Corsair CX750 Builder Series CX 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU Power supply

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Will you fill out this so we know if you need a cpu that powerful etc.

1. What is your budget? [€xxx]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming/Video editing/3D Modelling/HTPC/Internet] (If gaming include which games)

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [Yes/No]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [Hard drive/DVD Drive/Case/PSU/etc.] (If possible state brand and model of the parts to ensure compatibility)

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes/No]

5a. If yes, what size do you need. [19'/20'/22'/24'/etc.]

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? [1920x1080/1440x900/etc.] [Yes/No]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.]

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes/No]

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser]

9. When are you purchasing? [In x days]

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? [South Dublin City/Cork City/Kerry/etc.]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sod98

1.About 1500 euro
    2.Gaming and video editing(minecraft,skyrim,battlefield,crysis3)
    3.Yes
    4.no old parts
    5.Yes just one maybe 24 inch
    6.Yes keyboard,mouse and wireless card
    7.Ya
    8.Credit card or lazer
    9.Before end of summer
    10.Dont need help
    Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭quainy

I'm on my phone so I'll post a list in a few minutes but I just thought I'd inform you that HWVS is German so if you order from there then it'd be pointless buying a keyboard as they have qwertz style and not qwerty like us.

Advertisement