Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fourth Round S22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CBracken

Well that was a bit of a disappointment!

Georgians up next http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/t4021-home-v-georgia#44067

Team to face will be a B side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

the BR (main site and forum) are blocked for me in work and therefore can't access until evening which limits my involvement - might be the same for others

also the other impact is, often I come onto boards and check notifications and rarely look into forums for new threads so each time you start a new one then people have to realise!

just two points that are causing me not to see these until WAY too late!

Advertisement