Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage with fix-term employment contract

Options
  • 11-07-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

As more and more companies started offering fix-term contract instead of permanent ones, I am curious how this changing situation is being approached by the banks. I am for example on long term (5 year )contract. I am through my first year now, so have 4 more to go.
    Few months ago I shopped around I identified only one bank that didn't turn me down.
    Ulster Bank would consider a mortgage application from someone like me who is on contracted employment. Would you know if there are any other banks or mortgage companies that would do the same?

GerciK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

This is a problem I was only considering this week, would love if people had any info about it?

Advertisement