Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bumps

Options
  • 10-07-2014 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hi Ladies,

Pregnant on my first, only a few weeks so far. Just wondering from those of you who are further along, when you began to have a noticeable bump?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I just looked chubby till about 5 and a half months!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I had a little bump at five months.it was easy enough to hide still but any tight tops you could see the well rounded little bump. I think at about four months I could see it but that could of been just my imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I could feel my uterus though - felt like I'd swallowed a small melon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

18-20 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I looked like I was getting chubby until about 16 weeks. There is a bump now that to me and my husband is noticeable (18 weeks) but unless you knew me pre pregnancy or that I am pregnant I still look chubby.

Putting a bit of weight on all over! I'm blaming baby for that, not the fact I could only eat doughnuts and chipsticks for the first few weeks :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

My bump was hugely obvious at 16 weeks, but then I had lost a lot of weight just before getting pregnant, so the change in my belly was really visible!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

Definitely by 16 weeks it was noticeable. By 20 weeks it would have been very clearly a baby bump. Now at 29 weeks it has eclipsed everything and I can't see my toes. I should really organise a pedicure....

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

20-22 weeks on both pregnancies for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Thanks everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

I'm obese but was losing weight up until the pregnancy. Three months in I've continued to lose weight everywhere but my stomach. Makes me feel like I've a bump because it's like everything is migrating to my tummy. Because I'm still well overweight I'm not obvious to anyone else tho! Except my mum who was like, those jeans are way to big on your thighs and I'm like, ya except I've got an elastic band on the waist and they're still tight on the waist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Having twins and they are my first pregnancy. Had a noticeable bump from about 13 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

13-14 weeks! congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

20-22 weeks for me. I'm 28 weeks now and have a clearly visible bump which I love but its still (to quote many others) "very neat".
    I've put on very little weight though and its all bump too 3.5kg. Other than the bump I don't look pregnant at all.

Advertisement