Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spey casting lessons in Galway or mayo

Options
  • 10-07-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows a double hand casting instructor in Galway or Mayo, what are the prices, could you give me contact info to contact the instructor

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 ShroomCrusader

hi,

also wanted please :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

There's a couple of guys in Mayo highly recommended - Paddy McDonnell and Robert Gillespie. Also a guy in Clonbur - Brendan Begley. Don't have contact details but I'm sure Google might give some...

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Hi,

Thanks zippy

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭strangles

Zzippy wrote: »
    There's a couple of guys in Mayo highly recommended - Paddy McDonnell and Robert Gillespie. Also a guy in Clonbur - Brendan Begley. Don't have contact details but I'm sure Google might give some...
    + 1 on Robert Gillespie,1 of the best spey casters in the country,hes around foxford in mayo but have no contact no for him.If you contact Tiernans Tackle shop in Foxford they should have no for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Is there any instructors in Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭skipper756

Hi fisherbuy,

If you check the APGAI webpage you will find a list of qualified casting instructors for all parts of the country.

Best of luck

Advertisement