Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First goalscorer EW Goliath

Options
  • 10-07-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭

I was watching the racing and some guy won big an EW horseracing Goliath bet and was thinking that it could be used for First goalscorers.

Has anyone tried something similar or had any success or near misses?
    The goliath is a 8 selection wager consisting of 247 bets: 28 doubles, 56 trebles, 70 four-folds, 56 five-folds, 28 six-folds, 8 seven-folds and an eight-fold accumulator.

If you were to place 0.02c EW that would cost €9.88. Bet365 looks to be the best to place it with as they pay 1/3 of the odds Unlimited places on First goalscorers.

I have looked to the Swedish League this weekend just to test it out on paper so Ill write the odds here and see how it goes. Any input is welcome.

AIK v Kalmar : Markkanen @ 9/2
    Mjallby v Falkenberg : Hakansson @ 8/1
    Malmo v Atvidaberg : Rosenberg @ 4/1
    Helsingborg v Gefle : Accam @ 15/4
    Elfsborg v Brommapojkarna : Nilsson @ 3/1
    Halmstad v IFK Goteburg : Vibe @ 5/1
    Hacken v Orebro : El Kabir @ 11/4
    Norrkoping v Djurgarden : Fejzullahu @ 5/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

First thought is that most bookmakers have a minimum stake per line. Bet365 are min 0.10 I think which means the min bet would be just under the €50 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I got onto Bet365 and they said should be able to place a bet with those figures, as I said I wanna paper trial it for a few weeks so Im not depositing and cant confirm but Ill try other sites see what minimum figures are. The type of bet could be useless hence the low stakes but we'll see how it gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

DB74 wrote: »
    First thought is that most bookmakers have a minimum stake per line. Bet365 are min 0.10 I think which means the min bet would be just under the €50 mark.

PP have a min stake of 1 cent for multiples and 10 cent for singles so hypothetically you'd be ok with those stakes with them.

Advertisement