Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Subaru Legacy Tourer - thoughts/issues etc.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

road tax is pricey for a 2.0L

nicely kitted out though with low km.
    price one in the uk and vrt it to compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,201 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd hardly call €570 per year pricey. Yes compared to other similar size diesel cars it's more but in relative terms it's still cheaper than on the old engine size system and it's also factored into the asking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

would I have problems selling this car in 3 years? I dont do much mileage, but do at least one decent trip a week (DPF).

road tax is a little more, but still less than what I currently pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Subaru went over the 155g/co2 on this model even though it went 6 speed gear box
    Mine is the previous model, 5sp diesel with the €390 road tax
    Not really a goner on the looks of this model but will still be a decent car and very reliable
    Price wise it looks very good and mileage is low

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

I think that is a 'sport' version with bilstein suspension and a few other cosmetic differences from the standard, iirc they were 4k or more than the standard car when new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

That one looks like cracking value compared to this one - http://www.carzone.ie/search/Subaru/Legacy/--2.0TD-/44513996507135300/advert?channel=CARS

That high mileage one was on our fleet, massive amount of history on it but the only stuff that's outside of normal servicing is quite a few instances of punctures. Never gave a moment's trouble mechanically.

Advertisement