Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

T30 (2006) X-Trail Rear Anti Roll Bar Bushes

Options
  • 09-07-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭

Was in my local motor factor today looking for a set of bushes for the rear ant roll bar on a 2006 Nissan X-Trail, guy behind the counter can't find them at all on his system, not even by another manufacturer that he doesn't stock.

Checked on micksgarage.ie, the supply anti roll bar bushes, but for the front axle.

Question is, are they the same/interchangeable, or should I be going to the Nissan dealer?

Thanks in advance lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭cletus

Anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

cletus wrote: »
    Anybody??

www.giyf.com

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

Anybody??

www.giyf.com

did you check ebay

figs666 wrote: »
    www.giyf.com

did you check ebay

have never actually used ebay for anything, rang a couple of other mf's, have come up with a set.

thanks for the reply figgs

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

Was in my local motor factor today looking for a set of bushes for the rear ant roll bar on a 2006 Nissan X-Trail, guy behind the counter can't find them at all on his system, not even by another manufacturer that he doesn't stock.

Checked on micksgarage.ie, the supply anti roll bar bushes, but for the front axle.

Question is, are they the same/interchangeable, or should I be going to the Nissan dealer?

Thanks in advance lads

Did you get sorted?
    Blueprint do them alright.

• Advertisement

turbostan wrote: »
    Did you get sorted?
    Blueprint do them alright.

thanks for the reply. Got sorted with no issue from ny old local motor factors. Should never have changed :D

Advertisement