Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying Toyota Corolla

Options
  • 09-07-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

My friend is interested in buying a 2006 Corolla Terra 1.4 Petrol. 123k miles on the clock. Any particular things he should look out for. TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Terra is quite basic, Luna is the spec to have.

Tbh there's not a lot goes wrong on them, I'd be looking for any previous accident damage and listening for overly whiney gearbox

If you're looking at saloons, I'd also keep a 1.6 Avensis in mind as they're a superior car in most respects.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Terra is quite basic, Luna is the spec to have.

Tbh there's not a lot goes wrong on them, I'd be looking for any previous accident damage and listening for overly whiney gearbox

If you're looking at saloons, I'd also keep a 1.6 Avensis in mind as they're a superior car in most respects.

Thanks Colm

Advertisement