Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIFI Usb

Options
  • 09-07-2014 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

HI,

Recently built a PC but would like to add a WIFI connection to it.....

I did some research and it seems the best option is to get a usb wifi connection.

There are some pretty cheap Wifi usb adapters on amazon and reviews seem pretty positive.

The broadband connection in the apartment is 50mb/sec (havent moved in yet) and i like to able to watch video's/ download at a reasonable speed with wifi connection. Id also like a stable enougyh connection for gaming

Just looking for advice on best USB wifi adapter.... most of them are around 20 euro but it just seems to cheap ?????

Been working all summer so i dont mind spending a bit more on a device which will provide a stable connection. Lad at work keeps complained about his usb wifi adapter =D.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

Advertisement