Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping outiside rollercoaster records!!

Options
  • 09-07-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May. We tried to get tickets this morning with an O2 priority code but they were sold out within a minute! I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what time we should go in at Thursday or early Friday morning? What would we need for the night? And if you have an idea of how many people will be camping/queuing for them? Please help this is really urgent!! Thanks, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

musicisme wrote: »
    Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May. We tried to get tickets this morning with an O2 priority code but they were sold out within a minute! I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what time we should go in at Thursday or early Friday morning? What would we need for the night? And if you have an idea of how many people will be camping/queuing for them? Please help this is really urgent!! Thanks, :)

Don't bother your bollix. Wait 6 months, find something better, realise your mistake and move on. You might find actual music and grow

• Registered Users Posts: 6 musicisme

I did 'bother my bollix'. I like their music so keep your opinion to yourself. I posted this to get answers, not for you to post your irrelivant opinion on it. So I kindly ask you to piss off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

musicisme wrote: »
    I did 'bother my bollix'. I like their music so keep your opinion to yourself. I posted this to get answers, not for you to post your irrelivant opinion on it. So I kindly ask you to piss off.

If you don't want to hear people's opinions, the internet probably isn't the best place for you. Speak to a member of this forum like that again and you'll be banned for good.

Advertisement