Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping outside Rollercoaster Records

Options
  • 09-07-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May. We tried to get tickets this morning with an O2 priority code but they were sold out within a minute! I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what time we should go in at Thursday or early Friday morning? What would we need for the night? And if you have an idea of how many people will be camping/queuing for them? Please help this is really urgent!! Thanks, :)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

There's already a queue of 200 people down there.

Only kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

musicisme wrote: »
    Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May.

sorry, who?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

musicisme wrote: »
    Hi everyone. A few of my friends and I are planning on camping outside Rollercoaster Records in Kilkenny Thursday night to be able to get tickets on Friday morning for 5 seconds of summer in the O2 Dublin for next May. We tried to get tickets this morning with an O2 priority code but they were sold out within a minute! I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what time we should go in at Thursday or early Friday morning? What would we need for the night? And if you have an idea of how many people will be camping/queuing for them? Please help this is really urgent!! Thanks, :)

It depends on time. I'm going to leave that to someone else because I don't know.Anyway, bring sleeping bags and food and something secure for money. You probably won't be the only ones so you should inform the Gardaí this will be happening for your own protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 musicisme

5 seconds of summer, their an austrailian pop-rock band :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

are they somewhat similar to 30 seconds to mars??

whats next, 1 minute of silence? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I reckon a 5 seconds of summer concert would probably be 3 hours of torture :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

miece16 wrote: »
    are they somewhat similar to 30 seconds to mars??

whats next, 1 minute of silence? :)

They had a drummer from Tipp

Advertisement