Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veritas r8 plus problem

Options
  • 09-07-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,
    When I set my alarm and leave the alarm activates after 30 seconds. When I cancel it the zone 1 light is flashing. Zone 1 is a hall PIR that is set as an entry/exit zone. In a walk through test everything works fine, and I've no tamper light.
    The power light is flashing green when unset on the unit and the control panel. Would a flat battery cause the false alarm?

Regards

Denis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

nippy wrote: »
    Hi,
    When I set my alarm and leave the alarm activates after 30 seconds. When I cancel it the zone 1 light is flashing. Zone 1 is a hall PIR that is set as an entry/exit zone. In a walk through test everything works fine, and I've no tamper light.
    The power light is flashing green when unset on the unit and the control panel. Would a flat battery cause the false alarm?

Regards

Denis

A low battery can cause false alarms. Have you checked this with the meter?
    If it is the battery it could be pulling down the 12V supply to the PIR.

Advertisement