Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Type r insurance

Options
  • 09-07-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I have a Honda civic type r that I bought back in 2010. I put it in storage as moved to oz and now back ! While away I didn't realise your no claims expires after 2 years so I'm back down to zero !! When I bought the car on professional insurance was over €3g so I'm expecting a lot again with 0 no claims! I have tried almost every insurance company axa, Intersure brokers, liberty, quote me.ie, top quote, no nonsense, chill, my premium.ie, Wexford insurance with absolutely no luck !!! Does anyone know any other insurance companies that insures "high performance cars "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭PLUG71

Insurance companys have a real attitude when it comes to the Civic Type R.

When I bought one last year 123 told me they would not insure it fully comp period!

Would only cover me third party only because i was an existing customer.

Insure something else for a short time then swap to the Civic!!

They have to oblige you as an existing customer.

Advertisement