Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viable business looking for investment

Options
  • 09-07-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Not sure if I can post this here but seems like the best place for it.

I run 3 websites. I am very focused on one of them which is making money and is essentially my day job. But the other 2 are very viable businesses which I unfortunately don't have time for or the money to invest into them to increase business further. It is a shame to see these websites go to waste as there is a lot of potential in them.

One of these websites is already creating bookings for businesses without any involvement from me on an almost daily basis. I know that if I cleaned up the website, made it more user-friendly and marketed it I could convert a lot more visitors into business for potential clients and increase the monthly visitors.

The second has potential. It has created 4 possible new sales this year without me doing any marketing work at all and I have around 12 clients from this website already. There is also more money to be made from them through ongoing work and service.

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can connect with people who are interested in investing in online businesses?

Comments

Why dont you just recruit someone to handle these other sites, and build a portfolio of websites for your company?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MyBusinez.com

Hi El Rifle,

I need to raise funding to integrate a payments system as well as some development into one of the websites. There are about 50 bookings per month coming through the website at the moment but these are going straight to clients (who have emails registered with us. Those who don't have emails are loosing the bookings) and no money changes hands. I have spoken to people in the industry and they say they would definitely pay for the bookings, but as there is no payment system we can't take payments.

Regarding a worker, I currently have no wages budget. I have tried for an intern but it is more difficult than it seems. Trying to find the right person is exhausting and once you find the correct person, suddenly they are not interested anymore. A friend of mine had the same difficulty trying to take on an Intern.

So basically I need funding to build the payment system for the website and the associated features for it.

Surely thats only a couple of hundred bucks to integrate into a site? Or just offer someone half the profit on sales if they build it for you for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello All,

Where are you based as i would be interested in having a look to see whether i would be interested in getting involved.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MyBusinez.com

Wicklow with an office in South Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 139 ✭✭Deano7

Wicklow with an office in South Dublin.

PM more details if u like!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello There,

Can you supply some more details of the types of business?

PM me if you like.

Regards,

Chevy RV

Advertisement