Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you purplebox for saving my vapin bacon

Options
  • 09-07-2014 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

i already had purplebox in dublin in my good books but they really went above and beyond for me today:D:D:D

got a mvp v2 there in feb and the other day out of no were a "a0.0" reading on every tank i own. now i treat my vape gear VERY well so i have no idea why a short would be happening as unit never been dropped/gotten wet/over tighten tank.

messaged them on twitter in panic and confusion and steve replied saying no bother just pop into shop and ill have a look for you, so i got the train down and steve couldnt seem to find a fix for my unit after checking it out in the backroom.

then with me thinking oh crud gonna have to save up for new one steve pops my tank on a new mvp v2 and hands it to me saying i know the warranty is up but id rather a customer leaves happy and believe me i left a very very happy customer as the shop was well within there rights to not entertain my problem.

vapers looking after vapers, great to see :cool:
    so again thank you steve & purplebox

attachment.php?attachmentid=35276&d=1384135732

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Stopped in there on a recent trip to Dublin (live in Limerick) and couldn't have been treated better. Really nice atmosphere in the shop and very knowledgeable staff. The gear they have there is top notch also (it's lightyears ahead of Limerick at any rate!!)Will be making it a regular haunt on my trips to Dublin in the future. Keep up the good work guys...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I have to say, I've had nothing buy Great service from the 3 Major city centre Shops

(Smoke Different, Ecritte and Purple box)

All 3 have great returns policys from what i can see. the lads in smoke different had no problems what so ever changing a Protank i got that leaked.

Kix... On the other hand.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Kix.. Oh jaysus...

Have to say, the few times I've been in purplebox, it's been brilliant. Very knowledgeable guy, helpful, friendly and chatty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Have to give a shout out to tge lads in cigatec in dun laoghaire here while im at it. It will probably be my one stop shop for juice from now on, going to relax the online buying for a while to help keep the likes of these GOOD shops open.

Whats with the hatred to kix? I dropped in there once when I was in dire straits and didn't have a problem :-S (albeit crap juice at a high price)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Have to give a shout out to tge lads in cigatec in dun laoghaire here while im at it. It will probably be my one stop shop for juice from now on, going to relax the online buying for a while to help keep the likes of these GOOD shops open.

Whats with the hatred to kix? I dropped in there once when I was in dire straits and didn't have a problem :-S (albeit crap juice at a high price)

For me personally, I bought an ego battery that was faulty. Just wouldn't charge or turn on. Brought it back the same day, with receipt, told that there was nothing they could do.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

For me personally, I bought an ego battery that was faulty. Just wouldn't charge or turn on. Brought it back the same day, with receipt, told that there was nothing they could do.

In that case I can understand the hatred so.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Second that about Cigatec really nice guy and what seems to my newbie eyes a good selection of quality juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Steve in Purple Box is a dead sound guy and the shop is very nice and friendly. Well recommended. The lady in ecirette (I forgot her name, sorry) is lovely as well, very helpful and laid back. You can try everything you're interested in and again it's very laid back and pleasant. I will try Smoke Different soon, they look intersting.

Oh Kix... The guy there was cool enough but they just tried to push a blister pack on me when I was thinking of a mod or similar. I felt rushed and a like he had a product for me in mind and that was that. They had the MVP 1 for 73 euro!! It's about 50 elsewhere for the MVP 2! I decided not to buy or return for now. Their prices are alarming and there's no real chocie of juice. I'll check the site down the line and see if they catch up with the other shops!

Advertisement