Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shirts.

Options
  • 09-07-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭

Savile Row Company.com are offering five shirts for £95.They have reputation for high quality shirts so definitely worth it if in need of a few shirts.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 trainslaughing

I see 3 for £66 but not 5 for £95. Do you have a link to the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I see 3 for £66 but not 5 for £95. Do you have a link to the offer?

Can't link but got a code 5SHT for the offer.Might work.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

Having bought from saville row and tm Lewin, I have to say I find the quality of tm Lewin to be streets ahead of saclike row

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I find Charles Tyrwhitt to be great. Sale currently on. Usually have offers at all times on shirts also with 10% codes easy to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Stopped using Saville Row after the elbows on three of their shirts all ripped in the same place about 2 months after buying, complete rags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭kil

Thargor wrote: »
    Stopped using Saville Row after the elbows on three of their shirts all ripped in the same place about 2 months after buying, complete rags.

Agree 100% with this, this was my exact experience with Savile Row shirts and thought it was just me. Haven't purchased there in a year or two. I have purchased all my work shirts from ctshirts.com since with no issue however the fit is slightly larger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Patsy167

kil wrote: »
    Agree 100% with this, this was my exact experience with Savile Row shirts and thought it was just me. Haven't purchased there in a year or two. I have purchased all my work shirts from ctshirts.com since with no issue however the fit is slightly larger.

Just to add further weight behind the above. I bought 5 shirts from them about 6 months ago and 3 have already ripped at the elbow. Very difficult to iron too. M&S slim fit, easy iron on the other hand are excellent. I will be sticking to these going forward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Have to agree about tyrwhitt, they're excellent. Plus they'll regularly send you discount codes to encourage you back

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭otterj

Havent ironed a shirt since March, long may it continue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

otterj wrote: »

You'd think that there would be more bargains going on shirts; presumably they are finding it a lot more difficult to shift them these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Viki20 wrote: »
    I liked this shirts.
    Ummm... if you're going to rewrite my post to insert links to your dodgy site you should probably read what I was saying first if you're trying to drive customers there...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Have savile row shirts for years. Excellent value for money I find.

Charles Thyritt stuff tends to be stiff as cardboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

otterj wrote: »

Those zoom meetings are the vein of my life, actually needing to dress for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Those zoom meetings are the vein of my life, actually needing to dress for work.

The bane of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭munster87

mcgucc22 wrote: »
    The bane of your life.

You’re so bain you probably think this post is about you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Covid shirts are all the rage atm

Advertisement