Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any input on this car I'm thinking of buying

Options
  • 09-07-2014 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I've been looking at this car a while now, don't have much money on my so I'll be trying to to get as much off it as possible, the low mileage and the fact I'm interested in a seat is making me want it and the dealer is not far from where I live so I don't have to travel far to collect, any thoughts or advice would be very much appreciated, I can't post a url so here's the details it's a black 08 seat ibiza 1.4 petrol with 54'000 miles on the clock asking price is €6495

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭PLUG71

shayp83 wrote: »
    I've been looking at this car a while now, don't have much money on my so I'll be trying to to get as much off it as possible, the low mileage and the fact I'm interested in a seat is making me want it and the dealer is not far from where I live so I don't have to travel far to collect, any thoughts or advice would be very much appreciated, I can't post a url so here's the details it's a black 08 seat ibiza 1.4 petrol with 54'000 miles on the clock asking price is €6495
    Any service history?

How many previous owners?

Could you buy a simular car cheaper privately?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭shayp83

It doesn't say on the advert how many previous owners and I forgot to mention it has an English reg on it, don't know if that makes any difference, I probably could buy a similar car privately but I feel more comfortable do business with trader's/dealers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

jacksie66 wrote: »
    How much is the vrt gonna cost. Seems s bit pricey for me..

Think vrt is about €300 they will sort all that out for me aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seems like crazy money to me for a 6 year old Ibiza petrol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'd pass. Vastly overpriced. 7k + VRT for a 1.4(sucky engine) Leon?

You'd be mad.

Cheers guy's I'll keep on looking

• Registered Users Posts: 73,394 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Vrt would be more like €1000-€1300

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭bitemeluis

you would get a 2009 vectra for that, or even look at the astra if smaller engine is necessary - more reliable than the seat imo

Advertisement