Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much should I sell my car for ?

Options
  • 09-07-2014 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

2006 Audi A4 S- Line 2.0 TDI

116000 miles
    Serviced on time. Have all receipts . Not by a main dealer though.
    Timing belt done at 70 K
    EGR replaced at 90 K
    18 inch alloys.
    2 years NCT from today .
    A few small scratches here and there but otherwise kept well and still looks great .
    I have it 5 years and bought it in the Uk when I lived there .
    What's it worth ?

Comments

Should get about 8k for it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Should get about 8k for it.

Bit Less IMHO depending on when you want to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

pictures always help.

first impressions stand for alot when selling a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Write up the add , set the price to POA, and link it here to see what people think it's worth.
    I'd guess 7-8k depending on condition, FMSH etc

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If the injectors have been replaced under Audi recall then you should also mention that as a selling point as the 2.0 litre TDi has bit of a bad reputation with buyers looking at these cars. Otherwise those A4 S-Lines make some decent money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭pajosjunkbox

Thanks everyone.
    I tried to post pics but not allowed. I will link the ad when it goes up. Not sure if injectors were done. I know it's the BRE engine which I think is not as bad as the BLB engine. It was first registered June 2006 and I think some of the problems with the 2.0 tdi were corrected by then ( I could be wrong on this). Only realised recently that these engines could be troublesome.

It still drives like the day I bought it and has been a great car for me. Only changing as family is growing and looking to get an estate. Would done deal and carzone be the best places to sell. Never sold a car before ! I had 7 k in my head as a fair price ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Donedeal. Forget carzone, load of overpriced dreamers on there.

If you want 7k, obviously list for a few hundred more to allow negotiation.
    Check prices of similar models for comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

List at 7,500, accept 7,000.

Should have no bother and it should sell quick provided its in good nick and you put up good pictures.

Advertisement