Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop VAC

Options
  • 08-07-2014 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all

I am looking into getting some sort of vacuum for my small workshop (10 by 8 garden shed :D ) i also do some work out of my small van so looking for something better then a standard Hoover. I was looking at this vac just wondering can this attach handy to my electric planer, chop saw and router?

Also open to suggestions but my price is around €130.

Thanks
    Wayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Hi all

I am looking into getting some sort of vacuum for my small workshop (10 by 8 garden shed :D ) i also do some work out of my small van so looking for something better then a standard Hoover. I was looking at this vac just wondering can this attach handy to my electric planer, chop saw and router?

Also open to suggestions but my price is around €130.

Thanks
    Wayne

You really need to get a power tool activated vacuum otherwise switching it on and off is a complete nuisance. Also, open the vacuum and see how much space is taken up by the filter - some of them have a deep filter which takes up a lotta space. www.axminster.co.uk sell a good Numatic extractor for 169 stg which I find great - although they are out of stock at present.

Advertisement