Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Opportunity for students and graduates* Computer Science/BIS/E-Commerce

Options
  • 08-07-2014 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Fancy a great project to get some experience and enhance your CV?

I am in the early stages of an exciting business venture and need your help.

After months of research I'm ready to start building a website and networking platform and I need expertise in a number of areas including software development, programming, web design, web services and e-commerce etc as a starting point.

This can be treated as a side project as long as key objectives are met as we proceed through the project in the early stages. There will be remuneration based on speed of delivery, quality of work and ability to meet objectives.

If you are interested in having freedom in your work, the ability to call something your own and the chance to express your own ideas then please ping me to discuss the details further.

Thanks all.

Comments

Advertisement