Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dji Phantom 2 Vision Lost

Options
  • 08-07-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

HI, I had a flyaway earlier today in the Blanchardstown area of my Dji Phantom 2 Vision, it was a windy day and initially it immediately took off in the direction of Finglas. I tried to use the Find my Phantom App but it did not register.
    If anyone finds it can they pm me please.
    Reward Offered!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Plot150

Happened to me a while ago, ended up having to turn controller off then it returned to home spot where I had calibrated. Did you calibrate before flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mrbig

beebaw wrote: »
    HI, I had a flyaway earlier today in the Blanchardstown area of my Dji Phantom 2 Vision, it was a windy day and initially it immediately took off in the direction of Finglas. I tried to use the Find my Phantom App but it did not register.
    If anyone finds it can they pm me please.
    Reward Offered!

Thanks.

I only saw this today but do recall seeing a phantom flying close to the motorway a few months back, I don't know if it was in control but I was surprised to see a drone flying over a motorway, It may have crashed in trees along the side. (after Shopping centre flyover before clonnee exit is all I can remember, new fence being built at the time.

Advertisement