Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdressers in Dublin

Options
  • 08-07-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a good hair salon in dublin city centre that is aimed at younger women or teenagers. I want to book a hair appointment as a surprise for my sister's 18th, but I'm not from Dublin so haven't the first clue where to look! Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

Definitely House of Colour on Wellington Quay..... the girls are the biz there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AmandaDee

yep i know an amazing girl, she has this gorgeous studio in Temple Bar, it is a bit of a secret place as she doesn't advertise. Her name is Michelle Grimes. If you google her you will find some fantastic recommendations, If you want her number PM me and Ill send it to you. Good Luck!
    Amanda

Advertisement