Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Liberty insurance Windscreen cover on van policy

Options
  • 08-07-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if liberty cover windscreens on a fully comp van policy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Only your policy documents will be able to tell you. Ring them and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I don't have a policy with them. I just want to know if it is standard on a fully comp policy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Its standard on their car policy anyway. Not sure about a commercial policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Ya I seen that on the car policy overview but nothing is showing up for vans

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Best off ringing them really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

I worked there in the Quinn days and it wasn't covered unless specifically added on but they may have changed. As previous posters have said it'll be on your schedule or give them a quick ring

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jeefff

They do windscreen cover, but you have to ask for it, and the van has to be over 2k or 2.5 in value.. I found that out after valuing mine for 1k, they wouldn't cover it..
    180 for a new windscreen

Advertisement