Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help cleaning up audio on video

Options
  • 08-07-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi my brother is getting married and his best freind who cant be there has sent me (the best man) a message to be played at the reception.(its in mp4)

It is only one minute long but it was filmed outside and I really would like to clean it up and make it clearer.

It looks like and easy job but my computer wont run adobe audition or prefomer as its too old.

This is problably the wrong forum but can any body help or point me in the right direction.
    Need it asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭GTE

Hi my brother is getting married and his best freind who cant be there has sent me (the best man) a message to be played at the reception.(its in mp4)

It is only one minute long but it was filmed outside and I really would like to clean it up and make it clearer.

It looks like and easy job but my computer wont run adobe audition or prefomer as its too old.

This is problably the wrong forum but can any body help or point me in the right direction.
    Need it asap

Send the mp4 to yourself via a file transfer site called WeTransfer and then PM the link and ill see what I can do with the audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭peteshamrock

PM sent thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Or just extract the audio out of the video by using the video converter from aneesoft, which allows you to set the output as audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 crawanned

Have you tried HandBreak? Maybe this tool can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Handbreak is a video transcode engine - I don't imagine it'll help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement