Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fitting a seat airbag

Options
  • 08-07-2014 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

ok i need to fix an airbag which was sent to me from breakers yard on a 207,
    problem is its does not look easy...anyone able to tell me please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Mech1

Unfortunately a mechanics apprenticeship takes at least 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Mech1 wrote: »
    Unfortunately a mechanics apprenticeship takes at least 4 years.

What a dreadful answer. :rolleyes: I don't think you quite grasp the ethos of a motor enthusiasts forum, it's about offering helpful and tips.

OP i've removed and fitted Airbags to a golf MK4 seat before, check some Pug owners forums for DIY guides, if you are technically minded you should be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

coyle21 wrote: »
    ok i need to fix an airbag which was sent to me from breakers yard on a 207,
    problem is its does not look easy...anyone able to tell me please

Pm me an email address & vin number and i'll send you some info on fitting the airbag...;)

Did the 207 get a side impact that deployed the airbag..?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭coyle21

yes some sill damage

Advertisement