Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broadcasting PC games to Twitch

Options
  • 07-07-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭

What can I use to do this? I downloaded XSplit Broadcaster but it's all confusing, I don't know where to start. I know there are very few games that have a Twitch broadcast embedded into the game (Minecraft) but for the likes of Skyrim, or Left 4 Dead, what can I use?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Xsplit works fine, you just start the game then check under the game capture source. It should be there. I've done it many times, although I don't like streaming from the same computer that I am playing on (loads of reasons, resource hungry, single point of failure, etc). I usually hook up one computer to a laptop to do it.

OBS does pretty much the same thing but free.

Advertisement