Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions?

Options
  • 07-07-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭

Found a 2 bed apartment beside Phoenix Park Racecourse for 275k. It says in the description that it is fully wheelchair accessible. Can't post the link here cos I'm on a mobile, but it's on www.myhome.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Assume it's one of this http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/21-glenesky-square-phoenix-park-race-course-castleknock-dublin-15/2850050, although there are three others in the same development for similar prices.

I can't guarantee it, but the apartments I've visited there have been wide and spacious feeling, but if you are particularly interested in a wheelchair friendly apartment you may need a bathroom modification. The grounds are lovely, with paths and ramps. It's a nice development, nicely finished inside, and there is a centra Onsite. The downside is you wouldn't want to be reliant on public transport - not so bad heading towards the M50 but trickier towards the city.

When we were first looking (back when they were €200,00ish), we considered Phoenx Park, but heard that there isn't much in the way of visitor parking (eg nil), and they're very 'clamp happy'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Assume it's one of this http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/21-glenesky-square-phoenix-park-race-course-castleknock-dublin-15/2850050, although there are three others in the same development for similar prices.

I can't guarantee it, but the apartments I've visited there have been wide and spacious feeling, but if you are particularly interested in a wheelchair friendly apartment you may need a bathroom modification. The grounds are lovely, with paths and ramps. It's a nice development, nicely finished inside, and there is a centra Onsite. The downside is you wouldn't want to be reliant on public transport - not so bad heading towards the M50 but trickier towards the city.

When we were first looking (back when they were €200,00ish), we considered Phoenx Park, but heard that there isn't much in the way of visitor parking (eg nil), and they're very 'clamp happy'.

It's got a slightly different address.....couldn't copy & paste link on my phone.

Edit; It's 82 Millrace Road

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Found a 2 bed apartment beside Phoenix Park Racecourse for 275k. It says in the description that it is fully wheelchair accessible. Can't post the link here cos I'm on a mobile, but it's on www.myhome.ie.

What are you seeking an opinion on exactly? Your OP is suitably vague tbh.

What are you seeking an opinion on exactly? Your OP is suitably vague tbh.

The area, size of apartment etc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

The area, size of apartment etc

887sq ft.

887sq ft.

Is that big lol?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Is that big lol?

Might be a better idea to go and see for yourself?

Got in touch with the estate agents. They've had an offer accepted for the property.

Advertisement