Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very large gift bag - where to find one

Options
  • 07-07-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,948 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where in Dublin (preferably city centre or southside) I might find a very large gift bag - kind of the size of those big bags from departments stores like BT or Arnotts that will go up on your shoulder - but with either no branding or birthday themed? I've seen them around Christmas time as Santa bags.

I've tried one each of party shops, pound shops and Easons with no joy - I'd need one at least twice the size of their biggest ones.

Ta in advance for any tips!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Have you tried penneys? They generally have a big selection of gift bags. Otherwise euro giant can be hit and miss

• Registered Users Posts: 28,948 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Have you tried penneys? They generally have a big selection of gift bags. Otherwise euro giant can be hit and miss

Bah, didn't try Penneys, and I was right beside it today :mad:

Thanks for the tip.

The pound shop I tried was something like euro giant (or some variant on that name) they had a whole wall of gift wrap and bags, but none even nearly big enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The penneys on Mary Street would be better for them than the one on O'Connell st, best of luck! Oh if you're up at the Mary Street one and have no luck try smyths toyshop

Advertisement