Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Cancellation Number

Options
  • 07-07-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody have the sky cancellation number? Its just too much for something we dont need or use that much. Since they went paperless on me, I dont know who to call... a non premium number would be great as im calling from a mobile.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

This post has been deleted.

Some of the numbers that are listed online for sky can actually be charged at a much higher rate than the 0818719819 number. If you have talk with sky it will be free to ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Ring them on the 0818....when you get through to a human, tell them quickly that you are almost out of credit, need to cancel, and can they phone you back.
    They usually do, not every time but certainly worked for me on at least three occasions.

Advertisement