Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX ONE game trading?

Options
  • 07-07-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a new XBOX ONE game lastweek and today sold it to a person i know.

The game is called "Call of duty ghosts" i gave him the physical box and disc (NOT a digital download)

Will he be able to play online with the game? In multiplayer online servers for example? Is the game tied to MY xbox one console forever? Will he be restricted to playing only single player mode?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

MadzeR66 wrote: »
    I bought a new XBOX ONE game lastweek and today sold it to a person i know.

The game is called "Call of duty ghosts" i gave him the physical box and disc (NOT a digital download)

Will he be able to play online with the game? In multiplayer online servers for example? Is the game tied to MY xbox one console forever? Will he be restricted to playing only single player mode?

If it's a disc then any one can play it on any console , to play online they will need a gold subscription but thats it.

Advertisement