Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 in 1 Multimedia dongle (free TV channels & Movies)

Options
  • 07-07-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm not sure if this is a bargain or not, but I will post it anyway.... seems too good to be true .... Includes HBO as well apparently.....

Please feel free to comment with Pros & Cons. I would be interested to see what others think of this one ......

I am not able to post a link but the description on ****** is:

18.50 Euro for a 5 in 1 Multimedia Dongle Including Delivery - Watch 4000 TV Channels Including Sky News and Sports Channels, 1 Million Movies, 20,000 Radio Stations and 500,000 E Books and Magazines Completely Subscription FREE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ummm, if you're going to pirate, and this will be pure piracy, why not just do it the normal way without paying 20 quid? Im struggling to see what this dongle would actually do?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 danbyrne88

Thargor wrote: »
    Ummm, if you're going to pirate, and this will be pure piracy, why not just do it the normal way without paying 20 quid? Im struggling to see what this dongle would actually do?

Well the fact that its being sold I assume its a legit service (similar to FilmOn maybe?) & if it does have a large bank of free TV & movies it would be really handy (I am moving to Canada later this year so I thought it would be a good resource to have as I will not have a TV)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I believe they essentially contain links to websites that are free anyway with a bit of a google. It's essentially a scam but you do get something out of it. A usb stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

danbyrne88 wrote: »
    Well the fact that its being sold I assume its a legit service
    Big assumption! All the Sky Sports channels forever? Surprised Sky signed up to that "legit" service.

This is a rip-off at best and a scam at worst, you'll get a piece of sh1t USB stick with a load of links to pirated content and you'll still end up going online to get them yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement