Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of the BEST free books online!

Options
  • 07-07-2014 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

http://web.archive.org/web/20071012191602/http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/download/soda.pdf (5.80 Megs)
    Science and spirituality

In this special time of human history science and spirituality are converging into a grand new vision.

In the past decades quantum science has demonstrated unequivocally that our physical reality can not be separated from our conscious awareness of it.

In addition quantum science discovered...
    From this site: www.soulsofdistortion.nl

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What makes it so great? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Well did ya look @ the PDF buddy?? (Quite an interesting read)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Dude111 wrote: »
    Well did ya look @ the PDF buddy?? (Quite an interesting read)

I didn't click on your link. You left no information with it, so I didn't really trust it to be honest!

The synopsis on the website (and the website itself) did nothing to make me want to read the book either. It sounds like a weird combination of L. Ron Hubbard, Dan Brown, and The Secret.

Pseudo-scientific "self-help" rather than Literature, in my opinion (based on the limited information provided).

It'd be mighty helpful if you could give a review of the book yourself though. Why did you share it? What makes it worth sharing/down-loading/reading?

Advertisement