Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Nowso on neglection of Dublin tracks

Options
  • 06-07-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Nowso i notice you do a comprehensive enough appraisal of dog racing results home and abroad. This is very much appreciated. When i say home i mean events outside Dublin. Whether its by accident or design you dont seen to acknowledge big Dublin cups the same way you do other countys or abroad. I would go so far as to say you neglect coverage of these. Is there a reason for this?. I remember it was into the heats of last summers Irish Derby and you hadnt put up any results so i started to put them up. Which i thought unusual as you kept up putting up obscure English results.
    So this isnt a recent thing, I mean the Timber Champion 550 Semi-Finals were on last nite at Shelbourne and you dont seem to be covering this or similar cups over times past. Is there a reason for this or do you just prefer to leave Dublin based dogs alone?.

Comments

For shame, Nowso. Shur you have nothing better to do with your time, but upload videos and results that are readily available on IGB.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Videos are available on igb and only razldazl greyhounds are allowed put videos of irish racing on youtube or anywhere else as they have an agreement with Mr Meaney

if you or i put them up the igb will report them for copyright infringment.

there is nothing stopping any members posting topics or discussing races in dublin

as for last sat night i was watching football and heard that the igb site crashed during the night anyway

there is a big topic re the indecon report which is very important

IGB have launched their new website - IF you could log on to it! Hopefully, it'll be more user friendly than the old one!

IGB have launched their new website - IF you could log on to it! Hopefully, it'll be more user friendly than the old one!

ive heard nothing but complaints about the new website so for

Nowso wrote: »
    ive heard nothing but complaints about the new website so for
    I'm going to have to leave the house! Himself has never cursed so much! I hate change, for change sake. However, if it improves the watchability of the videos, it'll be worth it! Just had a quick glance through report. Will read it in dept before commenting!

• Advertisement

I'm going to have to leave the house! Himself has never cursed so much! I hate change, for change sake. However, if it improves the watchability of the videos, it'll be worth it! Just had a quick glance through report. Will read it in dept before commenting!

no change with the videos on it

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

califano wrote: »
    Nowso i notice you do a comprehensive enough appraisal of dog racing results home and abroad. This is very much appreciated. When i say home i mean events outside Dublin. Whether its by accident or design you dont seen to acknowledge big Dublin cups the same way you do other countys or abroad. I would go so far as to say you neglect coverage of these. Is there a reason for this?. I remember it was into the heats of last summers Irish Derby and you hadnt put up any results so i started to put them up. Which i thought unusual as you kept up putting up obscure English results.
    So this isnt a recent thing, I mean the Timber Champion 550 Semi-Finals were on last nite at Shelbourne and you dont seem to be covering this or similar cups over times past. Is there a reason for this or do you just prefer to leave Dublin based dogs alone?.

There is always one......

Advertisement