Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Mature student accommodation - Carlow

Options
  • 06-07-2014 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I'm a mature student going into 3rd year in IT Carlow in Sept and looking for somewhere with other similar type students. Whether its mature students or 3rd/4th years. Just mature, respectful, quiet people to share a house with near the IT.

Please drop me a pm if you need someone to fill a room in such a place, are also interesting in getting such a place or even just know of such a place.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 galwaygal87

Hiya,
    Have you had any luck finding a place since? I would be interested in getting somewhere.
    I am also a mature student, studying at the I.T. and of the same frame of mind when looking for accommodation for the coming college year. Looking over the internet at the mo for places.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement