Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for housemates NUIM

Options
  • 05-07-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, I'm a lad going into first year in Maynooth (hopefully). I applied for the campus lottery but to be honest I'd prefer to live in a house off campus, more fun that way. I don't know anyone else heading to NUIM so I'm looking for some housemates.
    Okay, I'm a gamer. Pretty hardcore, but not like my entire life depends on it! Also I'm a bass player so it'd be nice to have someone to jam with. I listen to Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, Queens of the stone ago and the like. Not a party animal but I like hanging out with friends.
    So that's it for now, if you're interested and have any questions just PM me
    Tagged:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement