Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Accommodation Search For IADT Student

Options
  • 05-07-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

21 year old female Photography student here going in to second year in IADT.
    Looking for a house share with quick access to 46A bus route. Or anywhere near Deansgrange/Dun Laoghaire would be great too. Would say i'm an easy going person but i take my studies pretty seriously too.
    I would be available to move in from September onwards. If anyone else is looking to share a place within this type of location please contact me and maybe we could find somewhere together. :)

Crissie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 annahonan

Hi ive pm'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 taz13

Hi there

I am in the same situation. Seeking house share as close to ucd and donnybrook area as possible? Would love to find people to find a house with

Get in touch if interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maire278

Same situation if you find somewhere and need an extra person just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lisamarie14

Hi, only seeing this now, wondering if you're still looking for someone to share with.
    I'll be starting in IADT in September and I am currently looking for accommodation would be interested in meeting to look for somewhere. If interested please message me back I will be in Dublin this Wednesday and Thursday (13th & 14th August). Lisa Marie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement